Are you suffering from health issues like Piles/Hemorrhoids or Fissures? Well then it’s obvious that you are looking for some easy cures to treat them well without letting anyone know about this?
No need to get embarrassed even if you are dealing with this. As you can easily cure this right at your home…..don’t worry it’s not again “the home remedies”. We will work differently this time; WANTS TO KNOW HOW????
For this you just need to go with the post as in our today’s post we are going to discuss about how you can cure your problem of Piles, Hemorrhoids or Fissures with effective yoga practices.
Why And How Yoga Is Effective For Treating Piles/Hemorrhoids And Fissures?
Among all the remedies for hemorrhoids/fissures, yoga is one natural method that help in even the most stubborn and chronic cases. Well there are numerous yoga poses or Asanas that are excellent remedies for constipation. In addition, they also benefits the practitioner in several different ways such as helps in improving overall physical as well as mental health.
Yoga poses physically impacts the large intestine which helps in pushing down of the stool downwards and out through the rectum. But the effective results of yoga is seen when it is accompanied by the appropriate dietary changes.
Top 11 Yoga Poses For Hemorrhoids And Fissures Treatment
Do these below mentioned yoga Asanas according to your routine but try to do these especially in mornings time on the ground and in empty stomach. Each one of the below mentioned yoga poses is really going to affect you a lot in curing Hemorrhoids And Fissures. Try to do the yoga same as like explained here.
Yoga Pose #1. Adho Mukha Virasana or Downward Facing Hero’s Pose –
From the above virasana yoga position, raise your hand above your head keeping your elbow completely straight and your thumbs together. Slowly bend forward from the waist until your forhead or palms of hand touches the ground. Hold on to this pose for at least 30 to 60 seconds and repeat it at least 2 to 3 times.
Bleeding Hemorrhoids: Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
Yoga Pose #2. Aswinimudra/Ashvini Mudra/Ashuini Mudra
Ashwini mudra is a energy lock pose. The basic action involved in this yoga pose is contraction and releasing of buttock muscles.
- Take your medication posture or be in pranayama asana.
- To make yourself comfortable, take normal breath first.
- close your eyes and take your thoughts to think about the anal area.
- Try to contract your anal area as long as possible without straining.
- Now get back to your normal pose again and repeat this again and again.
Ashwini Mudra helps in instant relief from pain of hemorrhoids and works on hemorrhoids symptoms like, inflammation, itching or intolerable pain. It’s an ultimate yoga pose for piles and hemorrhoids and also for fissures patients.
Yoga Pose #3. Matsyasana (Fish Pose)
Matsyasa Asana is a very beneficial yoga pose for those who want to kick off their lannynets. As, this yoga works in preventing bleeding hemorrhoids and relieves constipation. Try to do this Matsyasa Asana in the morning time with empty stomach for more effective and instant result.
- Just sit on the ground in padmasana or sukasana pose.
- Hold your toes or push your hands against the ground and slowly lay down the backside.
- place the crown of the head on the floor, fit your chest and body upward to make an arc like shape.
- Touch the toes for your legs and hold his pose for at least 1-2 minutes. Repeat this yoga pose for at least 5-10 minutes.
Yoga Pose #4. Virasana or Hero’s Pose –
Virasana is best yoga pose for good digestion health. As this pose helps in improving the strength of your digestive system.
For this you just have to kneel down on a yoga mat and slowly lower down your body while keeping your back erect so that your butts are being rested between the heels of your feet. Stay in this pose for at least 20 minutes. Do this, yoga 1 hour after taking the meal to aid digestion.
Yoga Pose #5. Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand)
Sarvangasana (Shoulderstand) is believed to be the mother of all asanas (postures). Doing Sarvangasana alone will get you all benefits of other yoga asanas.
In this yoga asana, heart pumps blood in reverse direction so extra energy is required. Well in this way the entire inner organs and blood veins get revived. More blood circulation means increase in the blood supply to tissues and cells which overall refreshes the body. Such types of inverted position of yoga poses are much beneficial for treating hemorrhoids or fissures like issues.
- Just lay down on the floor with both legs together.
- Raise your legs together, till it makes a 90 degree posture.
- Give support to your waist with your hands and try to lift up your legs and body.
- Put complete body weight on the shoulder palms supporting the wrists and elbows on the floor. Keep this position for 50—60 seconds.
- Slowly lower down your body and take your hand off the waist again come back to the sleeping position.
Yoga Pose #6. Paschimottanasana or Back Spine Stretching Pose
Paschimottanasana yoga pose helps to improve digestion and ease constipation. Sit down with your legs stretched out in front of you. Straight your arms and bend slowly forwards and try to touch your toes with your hands.
Yoga Pose #7. Tadasana Or Mountain Pose
Tadasana yoga pose is beneficial for joints, buttocks, and abdomen area. In this yoga, muscles are getting stretched that consequently improves posture and makes your joints stronger.
Tadasana stretches the entire spine and abdominal muscles. It’s a good exercise to strengthen the lower abdominal area for piles and hemorrhoids sufferers.
- For this just stand firmly with both legs joint together and hands hanging by your side.
- Take your arms right above the head, lock your fingers and turn the arms upward.
- Hold on to this position for few seconds.
Yoga Pose #8. Padahastasana Or Hand under foot pose
Padahastasana is a yoga pose which needs much of your body flexibility and strength. It helps in strengthening the muscles and blood vessels of lower abdominal cavity which ultimately helps in relieving the hemorrhoids symptoms.
- Just stand straight on the floor keeping the body in upright position.
- Take your hands straight up over your head.
- Stretch your arms and bend forward slowly, be in this position until your touches your toes.
- Make a firm contact with your chin and knees without bending your knees inward.
- Be in this pose for 5 seconds or up to 20 seconds.
Take fast breath while doing this, it must be performed on empty stomach or after 4 to 5 hours of having a meal.
Yoga Pose #9. Pavanamuktasana Or Wind Removing Pose
Pavanamuktasana or wind removing pose is beneficial yoga for those who are suffering from the gas bloating, constipation, piles and hemorrhoids like issue. As it removes harmful toxins and gas from the body and regulates smoother bowel movement.
Moreover the Pavanamuktasana asana helps in rejuvenating the entire abdominal organs, armpits pain, heart disorders, relieves waist pain and back pain as well.
- Lie down on your back and be in relaxing state first.
- Take a breath slowly, lift your legs together and bend the knee.
- Bring your bent legs toward your chest and hug your folded legs by locking your fingers on it.
- Your thighs must touch your stomach and try to touch your knees with the nose. Hold this position for at least 10-20 sec.
- Again come back to the normal pose that is shavasana. Relax in this pose for at least 1-2 minutes.
- Do this asana 5-10 times a day.
Patients of slip disc, high blood pressure, asthma and pregnant women should not perform this asana.
Yoga Pose #10. Pavanmuktasana or Gas Releasing Pose
This is effective for treating all type of digestive disorders including constipation. Just lie down on your back and bend both knees. Lock your hands around them and slowly bring the knees backwards towards your chest. In this, your thighs must be in touch with your abdomen. Raise your head up till your forehead touches your knees. Repeat his post at least for 3-4 times.
Remedies For Treating Postpartum Hemorrhoids After A Vaginal Delivery
Yoga Pose #11. Bhastrika Pranayam Or Meditation Posture
Bhastrika Pranayamis quiet similar to Padmasthana and Kapalbharti asana. This focuses on lungs and helps in proper inhalation and exhalation.
- Sit in the padmasana pose.
- Take a deep breath and fill your lungs with air.
- Breath out gently within 2 seconds.
- Do this for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
Alternative Option For Hemorrhoids And Fissures Treatment
Treating Hemorrhoids And Fissures through YOGA is a good idea but the process will take time to show effective result. To treat it naturally you got a powerful and effective treatment – Venapro – hemorrhoids relief formula medicine kit . It is the strongest homeopathic cure, which contain highly potent natural ingredients blended in the right proportions to cure the root cause and the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
It is very effective medicine to treat or get relieve from hemorrhoid. It is in liquid form and packed within spray bottles. There is also oral supplement formulated into capsules. You just need to sprays the supplement under your tongue to get the result.
Wrapping it up
Yoga is best prevention is for alleviating hemorrhoids or fissures but must follow a healthy routine. Curing piles or hemorrhoids needs regularity and commitment in exercises and yoga. You can’t skip a day or two without doing yoga because hemorrhoids are something that comes back again and again so you must be regular with this.
- Reduces the swelling
- Homeopathic medicine
- Reduces pain & bleeding
- Highest quality ingredients
- Quickly reduces swelling
- Fast hemorrhoid relief
- 100% natural & gentle on skin
- Best alternative to surgery