Have you ever been bothered harshly with anal itching issue? Well if yes then you can very easily understand that how much embarrassing and discomforting this situation is. At that time the only requirement is to stop that itching immediately. So, what will you do to stop vaginal itching immediately? No Idea…!
Well need not to worry as this tutorial will help you in knowing the best vaginal itching home remedies that works instantly to give relief. So, let’ s get started….!
What Is Anal Itching?
In medical terms Anal itching also known as “pruritis ani”. Anal itching is mostly encountered when anyone having hemorrhoid issue that’s why it is also called as Itching Hemorrhoids. Well the vaginal or anal itching is situation when the irritation of skin starts mainly at the opening of the Anal Canal from where, the stools pass out.
The intensity of itchingness and the amount of burning sensation increases with the direct trauma of scratching and the presence of moisture. All in all anal, itching hemorrhoids causes intolerable discomfort that often described as burning and soreness.
What Causes Anal Itching?
- Anal itching hemorrhoids can be due to over intake of spices, hot sauces and peppers.
- Most vulnerable cause of having vaginal itching is continuous moisture in the anus. As moisture increase the possibility of infections of the anus, especially yeast especially in diabetes or HIV patients.
- Sometimes antibiotics can also lead to yeast infection and irritation of the anus.
- Improper passageways (fistulas) from the small intestine or colon to the skin surrounding the anus results to cause diseases like Crohn’s disease. These fistulas also bring irritating fluid to the anal area.
- Some other causes include stress and also to women at the time of pregnancy because of pressure of fetus in the abdomen along with hormonal changes which cause blood vessels to enlarge.
- In addition, chronic diarrhea, obesity and anal intercourse can also lead to itching hemorrhoids.
Other problems that leads to anal itching, includes:
- Skin tags (abnormal local growth of anal skin)
- Tears of the anal skin (fissures)
Symptoms Of Itching Hemorrhoids
Anal Itching Hemorrhoids is caused due to irritation of the skin around the anus accompanied by a desire to scratch. Well the intensity of itching increases with the moisture, pressure and sitting.
The most common symptoms of having Vaginal Itching Hemorrhoids are:
- Blood In Stool
- It can cause bleeding and pain which can sometimes is unable to tolerate.
- Rectal bleeding which is also noticed as red streaks on toilet paper.
- Penile Itching
- If the internal hemorrhoid are inflamed and gets swollen then it may cause pressure to the surrounding the blood vessels. As blood flows through these vessels hemorrhoids enlarges. This in turn, causes anal itching and burning sensation.
- With external hemorrhoids, anal area gets irritated and can cause severe itching and burning in this area.
6 Effective Natural Ways To Cure Anal Itching Or Itching Hemorrhoids
There are several ways to stop itching hemorrhoids but out of them natural cures is the best and most effective one. There are many hemorrhoids which get removed after few days on its own but some may become stubborn and needs surgical intervention.
When any method does not work then you should try some natural cure that can be beneficial. There are various natural treatment which helps to get rid of burning itching hemorrhoids instantly but you need to know how to use them correctly for effective result.
With cold compress, the hemorrhoids will reduce in size and also the pain will decrease. It can provide immediate relief from such condition and the best thing is that the irritation will be removed.
Juts wrap some ice on cotton cloth and then use it on the hemorrhoids. By this way, it will be helpful as it will compress the blood vessels and helps you to get rid of burning itching hemorrhoids effectively.
Use a lemon along with its skin and put it in a ½ liter of water. Boil the mixture for at least 15 minutes and then allow it to get cooled. Consume 1 cup of the solution daily as it is very much effective in strengthening the capillaries and decreasing pressure on the veins.
This helps in easy bowel movement, so no tearing of the skin occurs during stool pass out and as a result no such issue of itchiness arises.
Apple Cider Vinegar
If you are suffering from hemorrhoids then pure and natural apple cider vinegar is known to be the most effective foods to cure itching hemorrhoids.
If you have external hemorrhoids then use apple cider vinegar after taking it on cotton ball and apply on hemorrhoids.
This can provide instant relief, though first time applying can give a feeling of stinging sensation but it will decrease itching and pain. Taking a teaspoon of vinegar with water may be helpful from internal hemorrhoids.
Use Petroleum Jelly
Applying petroleum jelly in the rectal area is another very beneficial home remedy for treating Internal Hemorrhoids as this helps in easy lubrication around the rectal area. Vitamin E oil or diaper rash cream can also be used.
This is a natural ingredient that can provide instant relief from itching hemorrhoids. It has an anti-inflammatory action which helps to reduce the symptoms in easy way.
Cut stripes of aloe vera by leaving all the thorns and freeze it. After that apply on the affected part and you can get relief immediate. And if you have external then the gel extracted from aloe vera, apply it on affected part which can soothe and hydrate the swollen veins.
Sitting On Bathtub:
Relax for at least 15-20 minutes sitting on a bathtub filled with warm water. It’s a simplest and highly recommended natural home remedies for internal hemorrhoids. It helps in relieving pain, itchiness and inflammation caused by hemorrhoids.
Best Treatment For Itching Hemorrhoids
One of the efficient ways to treat itching hemorrhoids includes Venapro which is a popular remedy for such condition. This is designed with natural ingredients only to treat hemorrhoids and it is among several other treatments available in market or online. It can be used at home without any fear and it can be purchased without doctor’s prescription.
This is completely naturally made treatment which doesn’t have any side effects. This is clinically tested and the treatment is effective after using and gives results only in few days.
No doubt hemorrhoids can be uncomfortable and painful but symptoms can be eased by making diet and lifestyle changes. While no remedy has been found to cure hemorrhoids permanently but certain dietary and lifestyle changes may provide you some relief and help you to avoid hemorrhoids flare-ups.