Do you know you can cure your hemorrhoids intolerable pain and discomfort with herbal remedies? As now researchers have also proved that supporting the vein with herbs and supplements is an effective way to prevent hemorrhoids permanently. According theses research, herbs actually helps in reducing constipation and other bowel movement. Herbs can be effective treatments and remedy for hemorrhoids not only for short time when flare-ups occur but also in preventing the painful swelling from returning in future again.
For curing hemorrhoids there is no guaranteed remedy yet emerged to be honest, but some remedies may bring some relief to your grief. Mishandling or wrong or improper care might leads to hemorrhoids flare-up. So let’s get started with the herbal remedies to treat hemorrhoids.
Herbs For Hemorrhoid Treatments
Aloe Vera contains a chemical compound named Anthraquinone which is very effective in tightening the walls of the digestive tract and also helpful in softening of the contents of the intestines. This makes it easier to move feces, thus reduces the strain on hemorrhoids.
It also contains enzyme bradykinase, which reduces irritation when applied topically. As a natural astringent, Aloe Vera helps in shrinking the hemorrhoids fastly.
- Psyllium is extracted from the crushed seeds of the Plantago ovata It’s a well suited remedy for treating the digestive tract problems like hemorrhoids and constipations.
- It contains high fiber content, which makes the stool softer and helps in reliving the constipations, hemorrhoids , irritable bowel syndrome etc like issues.
- It’s an excellent intestinal cleanser and detoxification agent as it speeds up the removal of body waste through the digestive system, thus reducing the amount of time toxins present in the body.
- Psyllium herb also encourages the growth of friendly and harmless intestinal bacteria such as Lactobacillusacidophilousand bifidobacteria, which helps in easy regulation of the bowel movement.
How to use:
Mix 1 tbsp of psyllium seeds in 1 glass of warm water. It should be done at least 3 times a day and taken with meals for about 2-3 weeks.
However, psyllium must be taken with a large amount of water since; it absorbs fluids in the intestine.
Butcher’sbrrom, is also known as Ruscus aculeatus. It is rich in flavonoid antioxidants such as rutin. Due to it’s anti-inflammatory properties, butcher’s groom can prevent fluid retention, strengthen capillaries walls, tighten veins. All this ultimately helps in shrinking the hemorrhoids.
How to use:
Either you can use the Butcher’ broom herbal extract directly on the affected area.
You can take the herbal tea made from its leaves. This tea is prepared by boiling 1 tbsp of butcher’s broom in hot water for 10-15 min. it should be taken at least 2-3 times a day.
Complete Information About Anal Itching Hemorrhoids: Causes, Symptoms And Treatments
Horse chestnut extract is natural remedy for hemorrhoids and varicose vein issue. As it contain saponin called aescin which has an astringent property to firm up veins.
- Aescin is also beneficial for the anti-edematous, anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties of horse chestnut.
- Horse chestnut is also good for proper blood circulation.
How to use:
You can take horse chestnut as a tea or applied topically to the affected area with cotton balls.
Witch hazel is a natural astringent which is high in ‘tannin’ content that makes it powerful antioxidant. These properties are helpful in reducing the inflammation, pain and itching caused by hemorrhoids.
Witch hazel is excellent for treating bleeding hemorrhoids as it shrink hemorrhoids size without causing the skin to shrivel or crack.
How to use:
Witch hazel extract is used by grinding the leaves and barks, sieving the combination and then mixing it with water.
His should be applied topically by using a cotton ball on the affected area for 3 minutes after bowel movements. This should be repeated twice daily for 2-3 days to eliminate hemorrhoids.
Stone root is the perennial herb that works for treating hemorrhoids by reducing the pressure in the engorged veins. This effect decreases the inflammation of hemorrhoids.
- It’s astringent and anti-oxidant properties are very much useful for protecting and strengthening the linings of the intestines as well as the veins.
- It is effective for treating bleeding hemorrhoids.
How to use:
For treating hemorrhoids, stone root’s leaf and root extracts can be applied directly to hemorrhoids.
White Oak Bark
White oak bark has strong astrigent property which is very much helpful for treating both internal and extrenal hemorrhoids.
- White oak bark include properties like, antiseptic, and haemostatic which makes the herb effective in treating bleeding hemorrhoids.
- Rich presence of calcium and tannin of the bark helps in strengthening the capillaries of the intestines and keeping the soft tissues of the rectum firm.
How to use:
It is usually boiled or steamed to produce liquid extracts that can be applied topically on the affected anal area or taken a herbal tea to cure hemorrhoids.
+2 Bonus Herbs For Hemorrhoids Treatment
French Maritime Pine Bark Extract – is foundation of proanthocyanidins, catechins, flavonoids, and phenolic acids, amalgam contemplation to encompass antioxidant and anti-inflammatory possessions. Human studies have found that people who took a French maritime pine bark extract for seven days showed some improvement in symptoms.
Coconut Oil – Apply coconut to hemorrhoids directly, wash and repeat this act. Besides symptoms dropping, the hemorrhoids might vanish over course of few days.
Best Treatment For Hemorrhoid: Venapro
Treating this disease through natural ingredients is a good idea but the process is long and time consuming. To treat it natural and fast you got a powerful and effective treatment – Venapro. It is the strongest homeopathic cure, which contain highly potent natural ingredients blended in the right proportions to cure the root cause and the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
It is very effective medicine to treat or get relieve from hemorrhoid. It is in liquid form and packed within spray bottles. There is also oral supplement formulated into capsules. You just need to sprays the supplement under your tongue to get the result.
Venapro Hemorrhoid Treatment Benefits
The important benefits of Venapro include:
- This natural treatment eliminates the root cause of hemorrhoids and limits the chances of chronic or relapses.
- Apart from curing the hemorrhoids, it even improves the digestion and colon health by reducing the chances of other diseases.
- It works fast and provides best result.
- It is cheaper than other product.
You must purchase this product to enjoy its full benefit.
Tips to Prevent Hemorrhoids
Follow these simple steps to prevent hemorrhoids:
- Eat fiber-rich foods: Consume fiber-rich foods and vegetables are the great sources of fiber.
- Consider eating fresh oranges: Have fresh oranges rescuer it contains flavonoids which is the powerful phytochemicals that promote the health of your veins. You can also add coconut oil to your diet. South Pacific tropical people consume coconuts in their diets that why many typical Western illnesses — including hemorrhoids are uncommon. Consume pure virgin coconut oil.
- Drink plenty of water: Water is the best way to prevent many illness and skin related problems. So consume plenty of water and fiber.
- Excercise: To keep your digestive tract stimulated exercise regularly.