Does your rectal area feels pain each time you go to the washroom or you notice blood in the stool? Well if you are encountering such issues then don’t ignore it, as these are the clear symptoms of hemorrhoids.
Do you know what Hemorrhoid is? If no….!
Then catch the complete knowledge regarding hemorrhoids like, what it is, what are its symptoms of identification, causes and the best treatments available to cure it well.
So , just read this blog till the end.
What Hemorrhoid Is?
Hemorrhoids are the condition where the veins located in the lower part of the anus and rectum becomes swollen and enlarged. The veins get swollen because of increased pressure produced within them, normally it happens during constipation, pregnancy, diarrhea. Almost half of adults experienced the symptoms of hemorrhoids by reaching the age of 50.
Different Types of Hemorrhoids
Long time ago hemorrhoids was joke but there is no laughing matter. It is very painful and embarrassing and no one wants it.
It comes in different types and stages. Here are the 4 major types of hemorrhoids:
- Internal – It occurs when internal veins undergo heavy pressure. The foremost sign is the blood in stool or tissue paper. It can be more painful when it turns into prolapsed. Prolapsed hemorrhoid slip down the anal cavity.
- External – It is typically more painful and prone to bleeding. It can even produce burning which can be very discomforting and can be thrombosed or prolapsed.
- Thrombosed – It is characterized as external hemorrhoids causing blood clots, which is extremely painful and requires surgery. The blood clot formed when the veins become inflamed and blood supply is stopped. When this happens, hemorrhoids split and causes clot formation under skin.
- Prolapsed – It is characterized as internal hemorrhoids, which slips below anal cavity. This occurs because the tissues become weak.
Stages of Hemorrhoids
The Four Stages of Hemorrhoids
- Stage 1 – It is characterized by an internal hemorrhoids which is still above the anal cavity or the pectinate line. In this stage, the pain is not obvious as no sign is present at this stage, but you can feel mild discomfort and itching.
- Stage 2 – At this stage the hemorrhoidal tissues begin to weaken and collapse that can make the condition move out the anal canal, but reversible. In second stage, it is typically more annoying and painful.
- Stage 3 –This stage is characterized by prolapsed, but not reversible. It means that the prolapsed hemorrhoid cannot be pushed back inside like in stage 2. This stage is totally discomforting and painful.
- Stage 4 – In this case it overhang from opening of rectum and remain hanging outside. It painful, prone to bleeding and there is chances of infection.
Main Causes of Hemorrhoids
If you want to know about the causes then check out the below points, which are the actual cause of this disease:
- Prolonged sitting on the toilet
- Improper Intake Of fiber
- Chronic straining to have bowel movement
- Increased pressure in the veins of hemorrhoid
- Anal Intercourse
Sign And Symptoms Of Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are either present internally or externally which make it hard to spot. However, by knowing the signs of both internal and external hemorrhoids you can easily identify it. Below you have few symptoms:
- Hard, Painful Lumps by the Rectum
- Streaks of Blood on Toilet Paper
- Itching around the Rectal Area
- Discomfort while passing stool
- Anal Pain
If you face any of these symptoms then it is very clear then it is clear then you are suffering and need treatment.
Natural+ Home Treatments For Hemorrhoids
There are several treatment available. Below find out the different methods to prevent and cure hemorrhoids:
- Warm Sitz Baths: Sit on the warm water for about 15-20 minutes. It will help you to get rid of inflammation and shrink hemorrhoids. After warm sitz bath, you must dry the anal area completely to reduce the irritation of the skin located around the anus.
- Stool Softeners: It may help but once the hemorrhoids appear, the liquid stool may lead to infection and inflammation of the anus. In this case you must take doctor suggestion on how to use them.
- Consider eating fresh oranges: Have fresh oranges rescuer it contains flavonoids which is the powerful phytochemicals that promote the health of your veins. You can also add coconut oil to your diet. South Pacific tropical people consume coconuts in their diets that why many typical Western illnesses — including hemorrhoids are uncommon. Consume pure virgin coconut oil.
- Exercise: To keep your digestive tract stimulated exercise regularly.
- Drink plenty of water: Water is the best way to prevent many illness and skin related problems. So consume plenty of water and fiber.
Medical Treatments For Hemorrhoid
Hemorrhoids can also be cured non-surgically; here are the non- surgical treatments for hemorrhoids. Just have a look:
In this procedure a liquid is been injected into the enlarged hemorrhoids to reduce the supply of blood so that it will shrink down fastly.
In this procedure a band is applied to the base of the hemorrhoids, to stop the blood supply, which ultimately makes the hemorrhoids to get shrink down and fall off automatically.
In this treatment a heat from the infrared light is being putted down over the scar tissues which results in the hemorrhoids dying.
- Prolapsed Internal Hemorrhoids:
It can be pushed back to their normal place but you may need doctor suggestion that may help you to minimize them gently without constant pressure. However, if the veins still remain swollen and are lumping outside the anus, then in sucg cases surgery treatment will be required.
- External hemorrhoid thrombectomy:
In this case, the hemorrhoids are required to remove with the help of small incision because most often it gets clotted within the hemorrhoids. To remove the clot a anesthetic is placed under the skin around the infected area and with the use of scalpel you need to cut the clot. It will give you instant relief from the pain but you will still have little ache.
Other Surgical treatment:
The other medical treatment or hemorrhoids treatment include – Surgery, Hemorrhoidectomy, Stapled hemorrhoidectomy and Laser therapy.
Best Treatment for Hemorrhoids Using Venapro
Treating this disease through natural ingredients is a good idea but the process is long and time consuming. To treat it natural and fast you got a powerful and effective treatment – Venapro. It is the strongest homeopathic cure, which contain highly potent natural ingredients blended in the right proportions to cure the root cause and the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
It is very effective medicine to treat or get relieve from hemorrhoid. It is in liquid form and packed within spray bottles. There is also oral supplement formulated into capsules. You just need to sprays the supplement under your tongue to get the result.
How Does Venapro Work?
This natural treatment works via its powerful and organic ingredients. The ingredients present in the supplement are very different from those in spray formulation. The spray ingredients contains horse chestnut, witch hazel and arnica which have the anti-inflammatory properties capable of reducing the swelling, and pain.
The other supplement ingredients include vitamin E, L-arginine, bilberry, plantain, zinc, oat straw, cascara sagrada, mullein, butcher’s broom, red sage, cayenne, horse chestnut and arnica. All these ingredients have different effects like anti-oxidant properties, strengthening cardiovascular system, improving the circulation, digestion and relaxing muscles. While some of the ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties.
The combined effect of all these ingredients is highly effective as it is 100% natural with no artificial fillers and additives, which makes it side effect free.
Venapro Hemorrhoid Treatment Benefits
The important benefits of Venapro include:
- This natural treatment eliminates the root cause of hemorrhoids and limits the chances of chronic or relapses.
- Apart from curing the hemorrhoids, it even improves the digestion and colon health by reducing the chances of other diseases.
- It works fast and provides best result.
- It is cheaper than other product.
You must purchase this product to enjoy its full benefit.
So, by now you have been understood what hemorrhoids, its types, symptoms, causes and treatments. You can go for natural treatment, however if you are not getting satisfied result then you can go for ultimate solution that is using of Venapro Product. Don’t just believe on me just try by yourself and see the result.