Hemorrhoids patients may have to avoid certain things in order to cure hemorrhoids, with the help of some effective exercises it become easier to get rid of this painful condition. Some energetic exercises are beneficial for people who are suffering from hemorrhoids, but you need to find which exercises are best?
It is always difficult and painful to do any type of exercise with hemorrhoids. Hemorrhoids occur when veins around the rectum area and anus become inflamed and sore. This condition is very sore and irritating, along with hemorrhoids doing daily things like sitting continually in the office or riding bicycle, washroom activity and more become painful. Some physical exercises can heal hemorrhoid flare-ups occur, but it is recommended to do this in a right way.
According to a report, riding a bicycle doesn’t cause hemorrhoids but could definitely make worse existing hemorrhoids. While cycling pressure on the rectal area are increases so riding a bicycle may enhance the pain and swelling if you are suffering from hemorrhoids. Sitting on the cycle seat cuts the blood flow to the tailbone area and could cause strain on the blood vessels. Why so, doctors don’t suggest sitting for long periods of time in the same position, and you may face more pain the longer you ride cycle.
Some other exercises that aren’t suggested during hemorrhoids are horseback riding and rowing. Weight lifting are little safe then others but it also puts little pressure on the lower back which can annoy hemorrhoids. Some suggested exercises are slow walking, tennis, swimming, aerobics or Pilates; all of them are perfect choices for exercise because while doing any of the suggested exercise you will never put pressure on the affected areas. These exercises are also increase muscle tone which is mainly helpful for preventing or getting rid of hemorrhoids.
Some physical activities are necessary for our body to make blood flow normal, making the digestion system good and weight loss. If you are suffering from hemorrhoids and think that exercise can make your condition worse then you are wrong as being active may help your body to overcome from this situation.
By cutting some extra pounds you will help your body to remove pressure from your veins, so do the above given exercises and make exercising a lifelong routine. If you like to ride cycler and suffering from hemorrhoids then cannot give up riding. Buy a wider bikes seat or you can also use a gel cushioned seat to make the surface softer than ordinary cycle seats go to the shorter bike rides. In order to get some more information about safe ways to exercise you should consult your doctor as they give you perfect advice after physical examination to your condition.
If you are suffering from worse condition of hemorrhoids or are prone to this condition then you might find some physical activity to avoid certain activities. But don’t worry as you can continue your favorite activity like bike riding. Bike riding doesn’t cause a flare up or original outbreak of them, but due to this hemorrhoid can aggravated. Simply follow the below given simple steps to keep your flare ups at bay and enjoy bike rides again.
Get Hemorrhoid Treatment
In order to ride your bike normally it is suggested to get a perfect hemorrhoid treatment, whether via home remedies or professional treatment. Some effective things that you can do at home include:
- Avoid hard or dry toilet paper as it can scratch the affected area and bleeding may occur. You can use baby wipes instead of normal toilet paper.
- To get instant relief you should take a warm sitz bath for at least 15 minutes. Do this 3 to 4 times a day to cure the swelling
- You can also take the help of ice and heat treatments; with this you can cure the affected area easily. Apply an ice pack for 10 minutes and following it up with a warm compress for another 10 minute
- Replace your normal underwear to cotton underwear
- Don’t sit for long periods and also avoid standing
You may also like: What is the Best Natural Hemorrhoid Treatment?
Precautions while cycling to Cure Haemorrhoids
While going to riding your bike it is suggested to do certain things, these tricks will make it less uncomfortable on your hemorrhoids.
- Before riding cycle, take a fast walk. It will allow your body to have proper circulation, avoiding any wide pressure in the rectum before you ride.
- You can also take help of padded bike shorts, it will give support to your backside to have a little extra padding and reduce any resistance on your hemorrhoids.
- Bathe immediately following your ride to get some relief
- You should apply an effective over the counter creams before and after your ride to reduce your anxiety.
- Stay hydrated yourself, this will also help you in riding