Have you heard of prolapsed hemorrhoids? If you are a hemorrhoid suffer then it’s very important for you to get complete knowledge regarding this particular hemorrhoids type.
Well to help you in this, we have contributed down the complete overview of the Prolapsed hemorrhoid which includes its symptoms, diagnosis, surgical and natural treatments.
So let’s get started …!
What Are Prolapsed Hemorrhoids?
A hemorrhoid is considered as prolapsed hemorrhoids when there is a protrusion beyond the rectum. It’s an internal hemorrhoid type that starts protruding from the anus. When any hemorrhoid gets prolapsed then there are more chances of having the external hemorrhoids. As the bulging, protruding tissue gradually begin to cause issues like, itchiness, inflammation and sometimes bleeding too from the anus.
Classification Of Prolapsed Hemorrhoids
Mainly hemorrhoids are classified as Internal or External depending on where they lie on the rectum. Likewise, internal hemorrhoids are also classified depending on the level of protrusion:
These internal hemorrhoids are high-up but don’t protrude into the anal canal. In this bleeding may occur.
These types of internal hemorrhoids prolapsed out of the anal canal mainly at the time of bowel movement, but spontaneously retract back inside.
Internal hemorrhoid of this level prolapsed during a bowel movement or other form of exertion. You need to manually return it inside.
This level of internal hemorrhoids usually prolapsed out of the anal canal and you can’t push it inside nor it will remain inside the rectum.
Do Prolapsed Hemorrhoids Cause Pain?
It is observed that prolapsed hemorrhoids are not that painful but you may face sometime severe pain because of the following issue:
- May be the swelling that has formed within the hemorrhoid, puts extra pressure on the rectal area which further leads to severe pain.
- Possibility is also that your hemorrhoids become thrombosed. It’s a clear indication that blood gets clot in the lump and also the chances of having Grade IV hemorrhoids gets high. Thrombosed hemorrhoids are actually one type of external hemorrhoids.
- Possibility is also that hemorrhoids become strangulated. When this occurs, blood supply gets blocked due to pressure on the anal sphincter.
Symptoms Of Prolapsed Hemorrhoids:
Here are the most common symptoms of prolapsed hemorrhoids, just have a look over it:
- Bleeding typically occurs with a bowel movement. Blood may also encounters in the stool, dripped into toilet bowl or on toilet paper.
- Itching of the perineum or the anus.
- Large prolapsed hemorrhoids trigger a feeling of incomplete evacuation.
- Pain also occurs if thrombosis or strangulation occurs.
- Fecal incontinence i.e inability to control bowel movements
- Loss of urge to defecate
- Feeling of something protruding upon wiping
Diagnosis For Prolapsed Hemorrhoids
Well it’s very important to discuss about any hemorrhoids symptoms with a certified gastroenterologist. Especially, in the case of internal hemorrhoid that has become prolapsed. Only your doctor can give you a proper diagnosis and discuss your treatment options. Rectal Prolapse or prolapsed hemorrhoids can be identified by your physician during a rectal examination. Your doctor may perform a sigmoidoscopy. This procedure is to get a clear picture of what actually happening in the rectum.
Can Medication Cure Rectal Prolapse?
- Stool softeners like sodium docusate(Colace) or calcium docusate (Surfak), is generally used for reducing pain and straining during bowel movements.
- Likewise bulk agents can also be used, such as psyllium(Metamucil or Fiberall) or methylcellulose (Citrucel) also may be used.
Surgery Options For Rectal Prolapse Treatment
What Is Rectal Prolapse Surgery?
The main objective of all the treatment options available for curing prolapsed rectum is to insert the rectum to the back side part of the inner pelvis. Surgery treatments for Rectal Prolapsed are either performed through the abdomen or the perineum.
Surgery Through The Abdomen
- This surgery is usually performed in adult and healthier patients
- Type of abdominal surgery determines the severity of associated constipations.
- Associated with higher morbidity rate than perineal approach but lower recurrence rate of prolapsed.
- Done after giving general anesthesia
- Usually needs stay in the hospital for 3-7 days for good under observation.
- This type of surgery approach is for elderly age people or people having poor health condition.
- Approach for a patient who cannot tolerate general anesthesia
- This surgery approach has higher recurrence rate than abdominal approach.
- Needs to stay in hospital but for short period of time.
- If the patient is too weak for the surgery then the doctor can prevent the prolapsed by inserting the wire or plastic loop to hold on the sphincter closing.
5 Effective Home Remedies To Treat Prolapsed Hemorrhoids
Witch hazel is quiet effective in treating both itchy and painful hemorrhoids symptoms. It works as a natural anti-inflammatory, so it is very much effective in reducing swelling. Witch hazel can easily be purchased in liquid form and can be applied directly over the infected area.
How To Treat Hemorrhoids With Witch Hazel Right At Your Home
Aloe vera gel has an anti-inflammatory properties that effectively cures inflamed hemorrhoid symptom. But for effective result you need to use pure aloe vera gel on Prolapsed hemorrhoids area. Some people also have allergic issue with the aloe Vera, especially those who are allergic to garlic and onion.
Also do a patch test by applying a small amount of this onto your forearm and wait for 12 hours. If it won’t show any reaction then it means it is completely safe to use.
3#Maintaining A Healthy Body Weight
Excess body weight is another riskier condition that increases the chances of one to develop rectal prolapsed hemorrhoids. That means by following a perfect healthy diet and regular exercise program, you can easily be able to manage your over weight issue which ultimately helpful in giving less pressure on your veins.
4#Stay cool –
As you have also felt that due when heat raise your vein gets dilate and this causes you to suffer more pain and other problems like itching and inflamed hemorrhoids. So, at that time you need to keep your body cool as much as you can by wearing loose or flowing breathable cotton clothes whenever possible.
5#Stay active –
Be regular with regular low-impact exercise such as swimming and walking as it will keep your calf muscles working and improves blood circulation all over the body.
Even if you are at your office or at home, you can relief your internal hemorrhoids vein by keeping your legs uncrossed and periodically moving your ankles in circular directions. After then do flexing and pointing your feet for 10-15 times. Doing this after some time gap will surely reduce the pressure in the leg.
How Can You Prevent Rectal Prolapse?
In order to prevent rectal prolapsed occurrence again in future, you need to take this preventive measures:
- Raise your intake of fiber rich foods along with that take plenty of fluids. As, this reduce the risk of developing constipation.
- Avoid straining during bowel movements.
- Needs to go for the checkup, if anyone suffering from long-term diarrhea, constipation or hemorrhoids like issues. As, this decrease the chances of developing prolapsed rectum.
Best Recommended Option To Cure Prolapsed Hemorrhoids
Last but not the least you should also take medical treatment for this; the recommended solution is to use Venapro-Hemorrhoid Relief which is the ultimate solution to cure hemorrhoids without going through any surgically procedure. It is a complete homeopathic solution to cure bleeding hemorrhoids pain and stop bleeding.
After reading down the complete overview of prolapsed hemorrhoids you must have acquired much knowledge regarding this particular hemorrhoid issue. So, don’t ignore this internal hemorrhoids issue of rectal prolapsed otherwise it make take you to serious health hazards.
- Reduces the swelling
- Homeopathic medicine
- Reduces pain & bleeding
- Highest quality ingredients
- Quickly reduces swelling
- Fast hemorrhoid relief
- 100% natural & gentle on skin
- Best alternative to surgery