Hemorrhoids or piles can be prevented with the help of Yoga Poses, Yoga is a completeness work out that can heal both the mind and the body. Some yoga poses are quite effective for hemorrhoids too. In this blog you will read about two amazing yoga postures that can help you to get rid of itchy, painful, and very uncomfortable hemorrhoids.
You may also like: Hemorrhoids – Types, Causes, Symptoms and Treatments
Yoga Position #1: Sarvanga Asana or Candle Pose
Sarvanga Asana or Candle Pose can be performed by lying on your back and then elating buttocks all the way up, while doing this your legs should be as straight as possible. Give support to your buttocks with the help of your arms and hold the position for some seconds. Take the help of given image.
Repeat this for 4 times every day.
Yoga Position #2 Matsya Asana or Fish Posture
Matsya Asana is also known as Fish Posture, lie on your back keep your hands on your sides. After it turn your knees completely as shown in the image. Try to put your knees under your body, bend them pointing up. After that try to arch your back as shown in the image, slowly raise your chest, keep your head on the floor use your hands for support.
Maintain this posture for 30 seconds, and then repeat it 4 times. With the help of this yoga pose, you can open any form of blockage in your body.
All of these will give you ultimate relief from hemorrhoids along with many other health issues.
Five Signs You Are Suffering from Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are either present internally or externally which make it hard to spot. However, by knowing the signs of both internal and external hemorrhoids you can easily identify it. Below you have few symptoms:
1. Hard, Painful Lumps by the Rectum
2. Streaks of Blood on Toilet Paper
3. Itching around the Rectal Area
4. Discomfort while passing stool
5. Anal Pain
If you face any of these symptoms then it is very clear then it is clear then you are suffering and need treatment. Nevertheless, do you know, what are the causes behind the presence of your hemorrhoids?
Best Treatment for hemorrhoid by Venapro
Treating this disease through natural ingredients is a good idea but the process is long and time consuming. To treat it natural and fast you got a powerful and effective treatment – Venapro. It is the strongest homeopathic cure, which contain highly potent natural ingredients blended in the right proportions to cure the root cause and the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
It is very effective medicine to treat or get relieve from hemorrhoid. It is in liquid form and packed within spray bottles. There is also oral supplement formulated into capsules. You just need to sprays the supplement under your tongue to get the result.
How Does Venapro Work?
This natural treatment works via its powerful and organic ingredients. The ingredients present in the supplement are very different from those in spray formulation. The spray ingredients contains horse chestnut, witch hazel and arnica which have the anti-inflammatory properties capable of reducing the swelling, and pain.
The other supplement ingredients include vitamin E, L-arginine, bilberry, plantain, zinc, oat straw, cascara sagrada, mullein, butcher’s broom, red sage, cayenne, horse chestnut and arnica. All these ingredients have different effects like anti-oxidant properties, strengthening cardiovascular system, improving the circulation, digestion and relaxing muscles. While some of the ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties.
The combined effect of all these ingredients is highly effective as it is 100% natural with no artificial fillers and additives, which makes it side effect free.
Venapro Hemorrhoid Treatment Benefits
The important benefits of Venapro include:
- This natural treatment eliminates the root cause of hemorrhoids and limits the chances of chronic or relapses.
- Apart from curing the hemorrhoids, it even improves the digestion and colon health by reducing the chances of other diseases.
- It works fast and provides best result.
- It is cheaper than other product.
You must purchase this product to enjoy its full benefit.
Methods to Prevent Hemorrhoids
Follow these simple steps to prevent hemorrhoids:
- Eat fiber-rich foods: Consume fiber-rich foods and vegetables are the great sources of fiber.
- Consider eating fresh oranges: Have fresh oranges rescuer it contains flavonoids which is the powerful phytochemicals that promote the health of your veins. You can also add coconut oil to your diet. South Pacific tropical people consume coconuts in their diets that why many typical Western illnesses — including hemorrhoids are uncommon. Consume pure virgin coconut oil.
- Drink plenty of water: Water is the best way to prevent many illness and skin related problems. So consume plenty of water and fiber.
- Excercise: To keep your digestive tract stimulated exercise regularly.
The following two tabs change content below.