Are you suffering from Hemorrhoids for years? Are you suffering from painful flares that out you on bed for couple of days? Did it got so bad that you do not want to go toilet anymore. In an effort to ease the discomfort, have you tried different sitting position to get relief? Are you looking for an instant hemorrhoid solution without surgery? If “Yes” then here is the treatment of hemorrhoids that will help you to get rid of Hemorrhoids at Home without any surgery.
The severity and level of hemorrhoids are different from people to people and hence there is no particular and universal cure for hemorrhoids for all. Fortunately there are many solution reported by the sufferer that have used them and get rid of their symptoms in less than 48 hours. But before we talk about the treatment let us know what the signs of hemorrhoids are.
Five Signs You Are Suffering from Hemorrhoids
Hemorrhoids are either present internally or externally which make it hard to spot. However, by knowing the signs of both internal and external hemorrhoids you can easily identify it. Below you have few symptoms:
1. Hard, Painful Lumps by the Rectum
2. Streaks of Blood on Toilet Paper
3. Itching around the Rectal Area
4. Discomfort while passing stool
5. Anal Pain
If you face any of these symptoms then it is very clear then it is clear then you are suffering and need treatment. Nevertheless, do you know, what are the causes behind the presence of your hemorrhoids?
How to Get Rid of Hemorrhoids Fast Without Surgery & Get Relief
Since the main cause of the pain is the inflammation of the tissue and veins located in the anal canal, we need to get relief from the inflammation quickly. This condition mostly affects the pregnant woman, people drinking less water, those who suffer from constipation, overweight people.
Moreover, people who smokes, drink excess alcohol, consuming enough caffeine and eat spicy foods are the main cause that spread hemorrhoids.
So, here are some list that you can try at home to get rid of symptoms of hemorrhoids and get relief from pain and bleeding.
- Make use of stool softeners
- Avoid straining during defecation
- Keep the rectal area moist, therefore use moistened tissue paper to clean the rectal area – try not to let them get dry
- Have a sitz bath (2-3 times in day in warm water for about 15-20 minutes)
- Drink lots of water as much as possible – try to avoid dehydration
- Eat foods that are rich in fibre
- Do not scratch and stop itching or else it will increase the affected area
You should also consult your doctor instead of following the treatment alone. Your doctor may give other solution other than home remedies that you are trying. If you are suffering from severe hemorrhoids then you may need aggressive treatment, in such case you may need Surgery.
Best Treatment for Hemorrhoids by Venapro
Treating this disease through natural ingredients is a good idea but the process is long and time consuming. To treat it natural and fast you got a powerful and effective treatment – Venapro. It is the strongest homeopathic cure, which contain highly potent natural ingredients blended in the right proportions to cure the root cause and the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
It is very effective medicine to treat or get relieve from hemorrhoid. It is in liquid form and packed within spray bottles. There is also oral supplement formulated into capsules. You just need to sprays the supplement under your tongue to get the result.
How Does Venapro Work?
This natural treatment works via its powerful and organic ingredients. The ingredients present in the supplement are very different from those in spray formulation. The spray ingredients contains horse chestnut, witch hazel and arnica which have the anti-inflammatory properties capable of reducing the swelling, and pain.
The other supplement ingredients include vitamin E, L-arginine, bilberry, plantain, zinc, oat straw, cascara sagrada, mullein, butcher’s broom, red sage, cayenne, horse chestnut and arnica. All these ingredients have different effects like anti-oxidant properties, strengthening cardiovascular system, improving the circulation, digestion and relaxing muscles. While some of the ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties.
The combined effect of all these ingredients is highly effective as it is 100% natural with no artificial fillers and additives, which makes it side effect free.
Methods to Prevent Hemorrhoids
Follow these simple steps to prevent hemorrhoids:
- Eat fiber-rich foods: Consume fiber-rich foods and vegetables are the great sources of fiber.
- Consider eating fresh oranges: Have fresh oranges rescuer it contains flavonoids which is the powerful phytochemicals that promote the health of your veins. You can also add coconut oil to your diet. South Pacific tropical people consume coconuts in their diets that why many typical Western illnesses — including hemorrhoids are uncommon. Consume pure virgin coconut oil.
- Drink plenty of water: Water is the best way to prevent many illness and skin related problems. So consume plenty of water and fiber.
- Exercise: To keep your digestive tract stimulated exercise regularly.
The following two tabs change content below.