Hemorrhoids are a condition where the bottom of the body around rectum or anus where the tissue or veins gets swollen. It can be caused either internal or external. The symptoms of hemorrhoids are itching, pain, feeling discomfort or even bleeding. In this blog we will discuss about the different stages of hemorrhoids and their treatment.
Causes of Hemorrhoid
If you want to know about the causes then check out the below points, which are the actual cause of this disease:
- Prolonged sitting on the toilet
- Improper Intake Of fiber
- Chronic straining to have bowel movement
- Increased pressure in the veins of hemorrhoid
- Anal Intercourse
Hemorrhoids – The 4 Stages and their Treatment
As per the health experts, they have divided the stages of hemorrhoids into 4 levels as per the condition and severity. Below find out at what stages you are and how to deal with them.
Stage 1 – In the first stage the blood vessels are prominent, however the does not get prolapsed.
Treatment – If you are in Stage 1, then for the treatment you must increase the intake of foods that are rich in fiber. Besides drinking enough water is important to stay hydrated and you must also avoid intake of oily and fatty food and also specific anti-inflammatory products like aspirin.
Stage 2 – In stage 2, when you put pressure to throw out the stools, the hemorrhoids stretches but it automatically get reduced ones the pressure is taken away.
Treatment – If you are in stage 2, then you can easily deal with it by changing the simple lifestyles of yours. You must wear comfortable cloths, change your underwear frequently and make some changes in your eating habits. If you want to consult your doctor, then they would probably suggest you to perform a treatment known as rubber band ligation on the hemorrhoids.
Stage 3 – Stretches occurs when you put pressure to bear down, but afterwards it does not get reduced automatically and hence manual reduction is required.
Treatment – If you are in stage 3, it not much different than stage 2. Even in this situation if you show to your doctor then they may again perform the same rubber band ligation, or they may refer for process known as sclerotherapy. In this process the doctor will inject the hemorrhoids containing chemicals that will help to reduce or shrink them back into their own place.
Stage 4 – In this stage the vein or tissue gets prolapsed and it does not get reduced both automatically or by manually.
Treatment – Even in this case also doctor will suggest the treatment mentioned in Stage 2 and 4. But if you have severe hemorrhoids pain then the best option for you is to go for surgical treatments.
Best Treatment for Hemorrhoid by Venapro
Treating this disease through natural ingredients is a good idea but the process is long and time consuming. To treat it natural and fast you got a powerful and effective treatment – Venapro. It is the strongest homeopathic cure, which contain highly potent natural ingredients blended in the right proportions to cure the root cause and the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
It is very effective medicine to treat or get relieve from hemorrhoid. It is in liquid form and packed within spray bottles. There is also oral supplement formulated into capsules. You just need to sprays the supplement under your tongue to get the result.
This natural treatment works via its powerful and organic ingredients. The ingredients present in the supplement are very different from those in spray formulation. The spray ingredients contains horse chestnut, witch hazel and arnica which have the anti-inflammatory properties capable of reducing the swelling, and pain.
The other supplement ingredients include vitamin E, L-arginine, bilberry, plantain, zinc, oat straw, cascara sagrada, mullein, butcher’s broom, red sage, cayenne, horse chestnut and arnica. All these ingredients have different effects like anti-oxidant properties, strengthening cardiovascular system, improving the circulation, digestion and relaxing muscles. While some of the ingredients have anti-inflammatory properties.
The combined effect of all these ingredients is highly effective as it is 100% natural with no artificial fillers and additives, which makes it side effect free.
Venapro Hemorrhoid Treatment Benefits
The important benefits of Venapro include:
- This natural treatment eliminates the root cause of hemorrhoids and limits the chances of chronic or relapses.
- Apart from curing the hemorrhoids, it even improves the digestion and colon health by reducing the chances of other diseases.
- It works fast and provides best result.
- It is cheaper than other product.
You must purchase this product to enjoy its full benefit.
Methods to Prevent Hemorrhoids
Follow these simple steps to prevent hemorrhoids:
- Eat fiber-rich foods: Consume fiber-rich foods and vegetables are the great sources of fiber.
- Consider eating fresh oranges: Have fresh oranges rescuer it contains flavonoids which is the powerful phytochemicals that promote the health of your veins. You can also add coconut oil to your diet. South Pacific tropical people consume coconuts in their diets that why many typical Western illnesses — including hemorrhoids are uncommon. Consume pure virgin coconut oil.
- Drink plenty of water: Water is the best way to prevent many illness and skin related problems. So consume plenty of water and fiber.
- Excercise: To keep your digestive tract stimulated exercise regularly.
The following two tabs change content below.