What is Hemorrhoid?
The other name for Hemorrhoid is Piles. When veins in the rectum or around anus are swollen or inflamed then the patient is said to have Hemorrhoids. For many people it turns out to be quite painful and unpleasant, but fortunately they can be easily prevented and treated. Hemorrhoids get worse as time passes by, hence early cure and prevention should be done at the very first instant.
Occurrence of hemorrhoids increases with the increase in age. That doesn’t mean that people at younger age are safe. Hemorrhoid is more common in men than women. When a woman is under pregnancy she is more likely to get hemorrhoid. Reasons for their occurrence are:
- Chronic constipation
- Chronic diarrhea
- Sitting for long duration
- Straining to move stool
- Anal intercourse
Diet for Hemorrhoids:
Increase fiber intake
Combination of fiber with lot of drinking water will help in softening the stools and make them easy to pass by.
- More fruits and vegetables in your diet will gradually help to increase the fiber intake. Prunes containing natural laxative are of great choice.
- If diet change doesn’t works as expected then try out fiber supplement such as Citrucel or Metamucil. Or you can even add 1-2 teaspoon of ground flaxseeds to your hot cereal or to shake or smoothie.
Drink more water
- For fiber to work properly 6-8 ounce i.e. 240 ml water is required per day. Only 150 ml is the capacity of water for a human bowl movement. Rest 70% of water is reclaimed by your body.
Eat less meat
- There no fiber content in meat. Lean meat also consists more fat than grains, beans, fruits & vegetables which are loaded with lot of fiber required for digestive system.
Change diet to lose weight
- Load of extra can put serious strain on your rectal and veins. Variety of low-curb diets can be tried, or further help and suggestion can be obtained from your personal physician or dietitian.
Prevention and Treatment:
Method 1: Natural Treatment
- Take warm bath: Take sits bath, by sitting in few inches in mild warm water, with addition of 2-3 tablespoon of Epson salts. Repeat this 2-3 times every day.
- Apply a warm compress: Get a clean towel and soak it I warm (not hot) water. Apply the compress directly to effected area for about 10-15 minutes. And do it 4-5 times a day.
- Shrink the Hemorrhoids with astringent: A soaked cotton pad can be used in witch hazel after a bowel movement. It acts as astringent to help reduce swelling. It should be 4-5 times per day.
- Clean yourself thoroughly: Be sure in cleaning yourself properly. Use baby wipes or pre moistened products instead of using dry toilet paper for cleaning.
- Apply ice packs: It may help in reducing swelling of Hemorrhoid but shouldn’t be left for more than 5-10 minutes at most.
- Sit o cushion: Find a foam cushion for sitting. This will not aid in curing Hemorrhoid but can help in getting relief from pressure.
Method 2: Medical Intervention Usage
It’s one of most popular treatment for Hemorrhoids that’s available in the market today. This formula is designed with the intention of giving dramatic symptom relief. It’s very effective to Hemorrhoids irrespective to their types. It does not need any prescription to buy.
From the reviews received from users all over this product has become one of very popular treatment for Hemorrhoid. The good part of this product is that it addresses the issues on 2 levels. It makes people free from applying messy and unwanted creams. First supplement give good colon health. Then get spray under tongue to get relief from symptoms of Hemorrhoid. Use spray daily 2 times. Oral supplement taken initially helps to improve the colon health. When health colon is improved then it will reduce the digestive problem and will prevent the Hemorrhoid from getting worse.
Few other remedies are drinking plenty of water, and increase the daily fiber intake. Digestive system will stay regular doing these things.
The following two tabs change content below.